Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship and Corporate Partnership
Lifestart holds a number of events and activities that offer perfect corporate sponsorship and engagement opportunities.
Sponsorship is available for activities including:
- Kayak for Kids
- Online Therapy
- Webinars and Training
- Cook for Kids
- Play for Kids event at Luna Park
- Programs such as Siblings Program, Music Therapy, Parent Workshops
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Lifestart is seeking organisations that would like to be associated with fun, wellbeing, community inclusion and engagement with their social corporate social responsibility.
You can get involved by:
- Sponsoring an event.
- Gathering a team from your organisation and making events an exciting team building exercises as well as a fun day out for your employees. For corporate team competitors events such as Kayak for Kids provides an opportunity for some friendly rivalry, fun and the opportunity to contribute to a valid cause in Lifestart’s services for children.
- Provide pro bono or goods in kind
- Support us by helping to fundraise with your team including looking at ways to support Lifestart through workplace giving and matched giving
- Help promote our events and engage your suppliers and customers to support this event.
Kayak for Kids 2016
Lifestart Co-operative Ltd would like to invite your organisation to partner with Lifestart’s premium annual fundraising and community event, Kayak for Kids, which will be held on Sunday, 20 March 2016.
Held on Sydney Harbour. Kayak for Kids challenges participants to paddle either solo, double or in a three man or relay team, an 18.1 kilometre course from Lavender Bay to Clifton Gardens. Kayak for Kids is an excellent vehicle for your organisation to showcase its brand, and showcase the organisation’s community support in an event that raises community awareness and funds for children and young people living with disability or delay.
Kayak for Kids has demonstrated that it can engage the community to participate in an event which promotes fun, good health and wellbeing; build community awareness about the needs of families and children living with disability, as well as raise funds for them.
We understand that each partner is different so we activate event and branding opportunities at the event that work for you including naming rights on areas, traditional and online marketing, media and promotions.
We recognize that you need branding at an event that exposes you to new customers, new business and build capacity and potential