Welcome to Lifestart
Lifestart supports children and young people living with disability or delay aged 0-24 years, their families and carers through:
- early intervention
- school age years support
- specialised therapy
- inclusion in the community
- family information and support
- helping communities and services to build capacity.
All children and young people are able to participate inclusively and meaningfully in their community.
Building inclusive communities for all children and young people.
Lifestart is committed to provision of supports based on the values of:
For more detailed information about Lifestart visit here
Lifestart services the following regions
- Inner and Eastern Sydney
- Nepean Blue Mountains (incl. the Hawkesbury)
- Northern Sydney
- Southern Region (incl. Illawarra/Shoalhaven)
- South Western (incl. Wollondilly/Southern Highlands)
- Western Sydney (incl. the Hills District)
If you have any questions about our services or would like to become a Lifestart member, sponsor, supporter or volunteer, contact us, Monday to Friday (9am-5pm):
Street address: 78C Charles Street Putney NSW 2112 Australia
Postal address: PO Box 3277 Putney NSW 2112 Australia
Telephone: (02) 9364 0111
Fax: (02) 9807 9600